Finish A Long 2019, We Are All Going To the Zoo

Are you still with me? Here is my 4th finish in the Finish A Long, listed here. This the We Are All Going to the Zoo quilt, another quilt for a friend's grandson. The finish was blogged about here.

This was all made from stash. I can't say I enjoyed making this. I just didn't feel the love. But, it is made, quilted, and handed over. Here's hoping little Felix enjoys his quilt. His mummy and grandma are makers, so I know they will appreciate it.

 
For those who followed the story of this quilt, there have been no more escaped animals from our local zoo. Though there was a pretend escaped polar bear on the Derry Girls on BBC TV!

 
Helen x

Comments

  1. This is such a fun quilt!! What a sweet project for a baby. Congratulations on your finish on behalf of the 2019 FAL team.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment, I try very hard to reply to them all.