Finish A Long 2019, The Skye Wrap

Do you know the Skye Boat Song? I sang it to myself whilst sewing my Skye Wrap, but don't tell. It might make me sound a little unhinged. The Skye Cool Crafting Wrap is on my list for the Finish A Long 2019, my list is blogged here.

I made my wrap from the recommended boiled wool and used the Cool Crafting coconut buttons and blogged about it here.They were exactly what I wanted. For my lining, I bought some Liberty fabric. Surprise surprise. Extravagant, but if you are going to do a thing, do it right as my mother always said.


I have worn it quite a few times already. In fact I have made another with a spotty lining.

 I made this  one for my daughter's friend, kindly modelled here, photo stolen from the whatsapp.


 I don't normally "dress make" for others. I am not good enough. This just showed how simple this is! Thank you daughter's friend for letting me use your photo, x

Helen x
finish a long 2019

Comments

  1. A lovely photo of a great project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your knitted projects just make me drool (green with envy too)!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment, I try very hard to reply to them all.