Finish A Long, 1st Quarter 2019, Little Red Riding Hood

I have scarcely blogged this first quarter, but unbelievably I have some finishes from my projected finishes in January, blogged here. Maybe that is it, less blogging, more doing! I didn't even think I had done this much this quarter. As always, each link up in the Finish A Long has to have a separate link up, so kindly bear with me.

First up is my Little Red Riding Hood quilt originally blogged here, my what big eyes you have Grandma quilt. This was made for my friend's daughter, Claire who just had her first baby. Feet Claire. Claire is also my podiatrist.




The quilt was made from blocks left from an online swap I did a few years ago. I also used this fabric for some bee blocks. I love this wee quilt. My husband does too. He would have like to have kept this one. He said, why do you always give away the quilts I like? That is some praise, as is other questions is generally, where are you going to put that? Not as harsh as you think, he is a person who has a place for everything, and everything in its place.

This photo was just before I added the binding, but I really like it, so using it again.



Now it has a place with a little girl who will hopefully enjoy her quilt. And her grandma liked it too.

helen x
linking with Finish A Long 2019

Comments

  1. This is adorable! I used that Into the Woods fabric many years ago. It's so cute. Congratulations on your finish on behalf of the 2019 FAL team.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment, I try very hard to reply to them all.