I Took My Foot off the Pedal

I have a finish, after that marathon of finish a long posts, that's not surprise. But this is a separate finish altogether. I call it Liberty is my Serendipity.



 Remember a day or two ago I was moaning about the binding on my mini quilt for the NIPQG 40 th anniversary?


I watched a couple of recommended you tube things. I was sort of doing it right, well, obviously I wasn't. What I mean is, I was doing it right but not taking the time to do it properly.

I ripped off all the binding. Dumped the two tone, and did it again. Slowly. Or more slower. Driving with due care and attention.



This still isn't perfect parallel parking. But it is near enough.

I have my hanging sleeve and my label. I hope you like the stunt label, my Tesco receipt. You are all lovely, but you don't need all my contact details!


 I am happy as I will be. Done, labelled, and posted to Joanne for the exhibition. There have been some really good quilts appearing on instagram. I look forward to seeing them in the flesh.

Helen x

Comments

  1. Well done. I do like the single red dotty binding and look forward to hearing how seeing it in the exhibition goes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Done. The next, and the following corners will be easier to manoeuvre, you'll see.
    Margaret xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh looks great! I too like the red dot binding.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Binding does get easier with time and practice. I tried machine binding the other day and I didn't go slowly enough. The back looks awful and I should fix it at some point.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very well done indeed Helen. It will look great up on the wall with all the others.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh it looks SO GOOD Helen! Knew you'd slow down and not careen around those corners!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done. I like a polka dot binding.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment, I try very hard to reply to them all.