FAL Quarter 3, end, part 2, Baby Cardigan

Suprisingly, I find my two of my three finishes this quarter are both knitted. My second finish, listed in FAL proposed finishes post, Midget Gem Quilts FAL is the Debbie Bliss baby cardigan.

This was knit from Debbie Bliss eco baby yarn bought in Winchester earlier in the year. I had previously knit a little slip over for a friend's grandson. There was enough left to knit a cardigan for our own prospective grandchild. You will be glad to hear both the proposed knit and the grandchild arrived safely. Our own wee dote is a little boy and is doing well. It will be a while before the finished cardigan fits him mind you.


His mum and dad loved the cardigan, and particularly liked the fact that the buttons were from my late mother in law's button box. Hopefully they will be recycled again for future knits.

The link is HERE for the completed finish blog post. Maybe I should put this links at the top of the blog post, so the FAL administrator doesn't have to read the whole way through!

Helen x

Comments

  1. Awe its lovely Helen........don't you just love a button box!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are talented in sew many ways! Lovely work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorable. Which reminds me...I think I started a baby sweater eons ago. Wonder where that is?????

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment, I try very hard to reply to them all.