I struggled with Carolyn's flying geese, I did. To the point that this morning I put them in the post with some extra treats and a promise to do it again, properly, in a few weeks. Well, it kept me awake last night. So, today I took the bull by the horns, or the geese by the beak and did it again. Slower and in a locked room with no distractions. And it worked. So here we have my May block for Carolyn. Take 2.
It measures 16.5" all round instead of 17.5" and a bit.
I have all of the points all of the time instead of some of the points some of the time.
I am happy.
I can sleep easy.
My work here is done.
Until next months, I mean this month.
And I can honestly say I am a definitely a #bravequilter, a la Julie and her Pink Doxies. In fact, I will try to be a #bravequilter in June too and join Julie's campaign. This time I will master a mitred corner with a Y seam.
Linking up with Julie and The Pink Doxies
Linking up with Stash Bee, Hive 6, May Block