1. First to appear again is my Giant Plus Quilt, or as we like to refer it to, the Finnish/Swedish flag quilt. This is for my son who is Stateside. He isn't that fussed to be honest, but will be grateful when he gets it. He has commented it is rather cold since he went back after Christmas.
2. Making its first appearance is my Kaffe Fassett Heart Quilt. This is a 40th birthday present for a cousin who celebrated her 40th birthday in December. Yes, last December. Will be nice when it is finished.
3. Making it's first appearance are Hazel's socks, though I have blogged about them before. That post they were just a ball of wool, so I have definitely made progress, and it shouldn't take too much to finish them.
4. Next on the list is a cardigan I refer to as that damn green cardigan. Don't know why I started it, M&S sell lovely cardigans. The wool casts all over me but need to finish it.
5. And lastly, the Irish Modern Quilters medallion quilt. This has been going that long the guild is no longer a guild but a group of quilters! I ran out of red for this round and have decided to unpick and redo. It is not really quilt shop red fabric but part of a fq bundle from Peter Jones in Sloane Sq. I have searched everywhere for more and have given up. Need just to get it finished.
And, I think that will be enough to be going on with, don't you? Linking up with FAL 2015 On The Windy Side, will be applying my button soon, promise.