Virtual Tinahely Quilt Marquee 2020

 
 
 
 
https://slaneyquiltingstudio.com/tinahely-quilt-marquee-2020/The  lovely Tomomi of Slaney Quilting Studios organises a quilt show every year. This year, like every other quilt show, it is not going to happen. Not to be daunted, Tomomi organised a virtual show. And this year I happened to have not one, but two quilts I entered. Last year and the year before, I felt none of my quilts "were good enough". This year I decided to bite the bullet and  took the plunge to enter the Tinahely Quilt Marquee 2020.  
 
So, go visit Tomomi's show. It is very good.  Vote for your favourite quilt. Voting is open until 9th August. It would be lovely if you felt you could vote for either of mine, but it is ok if you don't. It's all about the taking part after all. https://slaneyquiltingstudio.com/tinahely-quilt-marquee-2020/
 
The two quilts I have entered are the Big Hug. My version of the Grace Heart Quilt my Sandra, mmmquilts.com . This was gifted to my sister and I hand embroidered the red heart. 
 
 
The second is my  purple quilt, known to us as the Kaffe Fokkett quilt. No reflection on Kaffe's fabrics, designs or quilts at all, but my muttering as I manoeuvred this huge quilt through the throat of my domestic machine.
 
 

Comments

  1. I'm so glad you entered this year, Helen. :) I'm off to go enjoy the show; thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun that you have two quilts in the show! I'll definitely be taking a look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them both, but the Kaffe quilt is absolutely gorgeous. Those rich colours!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great entries! I'm going to go check out the show.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's SO good to see them here but it was even better to see them 'in person' at the show!! Every time I see your Grace, I want to make another in rainbow colours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous quilts. Love the purples - so rich and royal!!! Wish I could see the close-up of the embroidered heart. Hugs from afar.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment, I try very hard to reply to them all.