The Reprise, Finish A Long 2018, 3rd Quarter, part 2

The Beekeeper's Cardigan. I really am in love with this. The Beekeeper's cardigan is my second finish in the Finish A Long quarter 3. My proposed list of finishes was posted about HERE. I am proud to say I have 50% finishes in the knitting department, and 20% in the quilted. Mind you, it depends on how many unfinished works I admitted to!







I loved this pattern by Marie Greene, who publishes as Olive Knits. It was part of a 4 day knit a long, that took me, ahem, a month or two. It was worth the wait. I love it.

The yarn was custom dyed for me by Lay Family Yarn. And I have enough left to knit a shawl or cowl. Love that.

 
This admittedly isn't my garden, it is the bee garden in a local National Trust property, Rowallane. I try to encourage bees into my garden, but unfortunately don't have a bee hive!
 
And these are my two finishes, just linked up in the nick of time!
 
Helen x
linking up with Sandra Sew Of Course


Comments

  1. Beautiful sweater! The color is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your cardigan Helen and your quilt in your previous post is gorgeous too.
    I think you are an epic finisher, an example to us all!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been looking everywhere for a yellow cardi - turns out you've got the perfect one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! And congratulations on your finishes! (Lovely conservatory building, too. Where is it?)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cardigan! Well done and congrats on the finish even if it did take longer than originally thought. Thanks for linking up on behalf of the 2018 Finish-A-Long global hosts.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment, I try very hard to reply to them all.