FAL 1st quarter end 2017

Just as well my FAL list is short! Today is the last link up day and my daughter is waiting to take me out for lunch ...

So here we go.

I have two finishes

My green aran hoodie cardigan for said daughter, blogged about here.


My snowflake shimmer qal for Meeeeeee, blogged about here.


I didn't finish the Liberty skirt for daughter, to be honest, reached the waist band and forgot all about it. Nor did I finish the red and white plus stash bee 2016 quilt, reincarnated as the jam sandwiches and red lemonade picnic quilt. I have made a good stab at it, just haven't blogged up to date. And lastly my Liberty hexie quilt, this is a life long learning project, so that's ok too.

Helen x
Linking with Judith and Just Jude Designs for Finish A Long

Comments

  1. I know I am biased, but I do love the finishes you have this quarter!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your lovely finishes! So glad you made the quilt for yourself:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment, I try very hard to reply to them all.